OK, I am really going to try this blog thing! Hopefully in the near future, I will be able to post picts from our China trip as well as our family happenings......
Hey - Dana, get on it! I know... as if there's not enough going on - but I promise once you get it up and running, it's seconds when you're doing your updates and stuff!! Take Care, Brigette.
Dana! It has been way too long. I am blog trolling and found you. Hope all is well. Would love to hear all about your family and happenings there. email me: gail_jason@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Glad you joined the blog world. Anxiously awaiting your pictures.
Hey - Dana, get on it! I know... as if there's not enough going on - but I promise once you get it up and running, it's seconds when you're doing your updates and stuff!! Take Care, Brigette.
Excited to see the updates....wait, this post is from a few months ago.
Dana! It has been way too long. I am blog trolling and found you. Hope all is well. Would love to hear all about your family and happenings there. email me: gail_jason@yahoo.com
Gail (Braunersrither) Henricksen
Post a Comment